Bottom News

‘The Pioneer Woman’ Ree Drummond’s Funniest Bloopers

Ree Drummond never has a dull moment on The Pioneer Woman cooking show. She always has a smile on her face and a joke or two. One of the most entertaining parts about Drummond’s show are the bloopers. Here are some of the funniest bloopers from Drummond’s Food Network show.

The Pioneer Woman had a kitchen helper when her daughter, Paige Drummond, stopped by to assist her with meal prep. Things were going well until Drummond forgot a few ingredients for her recipe. She was making a curry bowl, but she forgot to add peas, garlic, and ginger. Drummond told her fans on Instagram that she was having brain fog. “I’ve had a lot on my mind late,” wrote Drummond. “Brain fog! I blame brain fog.”

Another mishap was when Paige accidentally slammed a spatula in a pan and splashed food on Drummond’s blouse. “Paige!” exclaimed Drummond. Her daughter apologized, saying it was an accident. “So far, Paige is the worst assistant,” said Alex Drummond during the Food Network episode. “Let’s see who can beat her.”

A memorable blooper was when a rat ran through the kitchen while Drummond was trying to prepare a beer cheese bread bowl. As soon as she was aware of the unwelcome guest, she screamed and ran away. Her son-in-law, Mauricio Scott, attempted to scare the rat away with a mop. During the episode, he says he thought he rat was a bunny.

“I consider myself a trailblazer on Food Network,” wrote Drummond on her Instagram page. “After all, I think I’m the only host on the network that’s had a large pack rat run through the kitchen in the middle of filming a cooking show. The (very) unwelcome visitor interrupted shooting, and the screams (not just mine—right, Mauricio?) were plentiful.”

Drummond was making a pan of s’mores toast for her Pioneer Woman show. However, things didn’t go as planned. Her plan was to put the s’mores in the broiler and wait until they became golden brown. Unfortunately, when Drummond took the s’mores out of the broiler, they were on fire. The Accidental Country Girl quickly took the pan out and placed it on the counter so that she could blow the flames out. “I had no idea [the broiler] was so hot!” exclaimed Drummond.

Alex hosted an Instagram Q and A during which she answered fan questions. One fan asked if there are a lot of bloopers on the show. Paige and Alex said there are a lot of bloopers that happen on the show and behind the scenes. “Today my mom was making something, and she spilled a bunch of chocolate chips into the stove,” says Paige.  

You just never know what’s going to happen on The Pioneer Woman. Drummond had a small accident and one of her wooden spoons went up in flames. Her serving spoon (which she calls Woody or Mr. Spoon) was too close to a flame and she accidently sets the spoon on fire. Her children helped out and saved her from starting a kitchen fire.

Follow Sheiresa Ngo on Twitter.



Twitch imeliphas

Speedtest d'Ookla – le test de vitesse de connexion global

Free space

Free space

Free space

Free space

Free space

Free space


‘Million Dollar Listing’: Fredrik Eklund and Josh Altman’s Smackdown May Have Launched Their Fallout

Suspect Arrested in Murder of Music Executive’s Wife

How Derek Hough’s COVID Diagnosis Affects ‘DWTS’ Season Finale

‘Red Notice’: Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, and Gal Gadot – Who Has the Highest Net Worth?

‘Dopesick on Hulu’: Creator Danny Strong Didn’t Want to Cut This 1 Storyline but Had No Choice

T-Pain Once Spilled Hennessy on Beyoncé

‘A Million Little Things’ Season 4 Episode 9 Promo Teases Trouble in Paradise After an Extra Long Winter Break

Ed Sheeran Is ‘Embarrassed’ By His Songs